Easy Appetizers: Simple Pinwheel Prosciutto Roll-ups
Join Holly in her kitchen at Fox Hall and learn how to make a super simple, super yummy hors d’oeuvres for impromptu parties!
You will need:
– Puff Pastry Sheets
– Honey Mustard
– Parmesan Cheese
– Unroll the puff pastry sheets and thaw for about 5-10 minutes
– Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees
– Spread the mustard on the pastry sheet (2 tablespoons), followed by sprinkling a handful of parmesan cheese
– Next spread the prosciutto (about 3-4 slices)
– Roll the sheet from one end to the other, using the longest side as a starting point
– Slice and place on a sprayed cookie sheet
– Bake about 8-10 minutes and voila!
This recipe makes about 25 pinwheels per pastry sheet, and the rolls can easily be frozen and ready for your next spur-of-the-moment gathering!
Please subscribe, like this video, leave a comment below and click the bell to be instantly notified of new videos!
Sign up to receive Holly’s weekly newsletter on the secret nuances of etiquette! https://hollyholden.com/mummys-monday-manners/
Connect with Holly:
Business Inquiries: holly(at)hollyholden.com
Director: Jesus Nieves: http://www.ejesusnieves.net/
Editor: Alex Sauerbrunn: http://www.alexsauerbrunn.com
Website & Digital Marketing: Emily Kostic: http://www.aqualaneproductions.com