Paneer Shanghai Rolls – Quick & Easy Evening Appetizer Recipe – No Onion No Garlic Snacks
Paneer Shanghai Rolls, or simpler – bite sized nutty-paneer spring rolls. This no-onion-no-garlic recipe is perfect in the evenings with a cup of tea or just to snack just as they are! This Mild & Jain Version of Shanghai Rolls is crunchy from out & kind of fluffy from inside, now make this & serve hot! Find the recipe below.. 🙂
Subscribe for more food fun – http://goo.gl/Pw8vy7
Business Emails – firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed Recipe –
Paneer – 125g (grated)
Potato – 2 (boiled, & mashed)
French beans – 5-6 (rough finely chopped)
Carrot – 1 (rough finely chopped)
Green Chili – 2 (chopped)
Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp
Besan/Gram Flour – 2 tbsp
Red Chili Powder – 1 tsp
Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala – 1/4 tsp
Salt – to season
Turmeric – 1/4 tsp
Cashewnuts – 2-3 tbsp (coarsely powdered or chopped)
Spring Roll Sheets – 5
Plain flour & water slurry – as required
Oil – to deep fry
1. Begin by adding – Paneer, potatoes, french beans, carrot, green chili, coriander leaves, besan, red chili powder, cumin powder, garam masala, salt, turmeric powder, cashewnut powder to a mixing bowl.
2. Mix all the ingredients together and keep aside. Also heat up oil to deep fry.
3. Place a spring roll sheet, take small portions of the filling, and start placing in the bottom portion of the sheet, leaving about a inch from the bottom. Bring the sides to the center, pull up the bottom and start rolling.
4. Just before rolling it all up, apply a slurry of flour, in the top area and roll it. Keep aside, covered with damp cloth.
5. Now that you’ve done the rolling, dice these up diagonally with a sharp knife in a swift motion & there you have these ready to fry.
6. Fry in hot flame until golden. Once done, get this down to a kitchen towel lined plate. Serve Hot!
That’s all buddy! 🙂
Website: http://www.cookingshooking.com | http://www.cookingshooking.in