Veg Manchurian | Veg Manchurian Dry Recipe | Appetizer recipe | Chinese recipe
Veg Manchurian | Veg Manchurian Dry Recipe | Chinese starter Veg Manchurian Recipe | Appetizer
Veg Manchurian Dry Recipe – Chinese starter Veg Manchurian Recipe – Dry
Manchurian Recipe in Hindi
Veg Manchurian dry is an Indo Chinese starter dish .
Main ingredients are Vegetables and flavored sauces.
Most of the places it is served as a starter dish but many people also eat in dinner.
Here I am showing you the recipe of Vegetable manchurian dry.
– Grated cabbage
– Grated carrot
– Grated Cauliflower
– Chopped Spring Onion
– Chopped green garlic
– All purpose flour (Maida)
– Corn flour
– Ginger garlic green chili paste
– Tomato Ketchup
– Soya sauce
– Red chilli sauce
– Cooking oil to deep fry
– Preparation for Veg Manchurian balls. :
– Add Grated Cabbage , carrot , and Cauliflower into bowl
– Add Ginger , garlic, green chili paste.
– Add All purpose flour (Maida)
– Add Corn flour
– Add Salt as per taste
– Add Red chili sauce
– Add Soya sauce
– Mix well all the ingredients
– Take small portion and make a round veggie ball.
– Now hit oil into pan and deep fry veggie balls.
*Note: Oil should be heated more , otherwise more oil will be observed by balls.
– Turn over the balls from one side and check if golden in colour..
– Fry till crisp and golden in color.
Preparation for Sauce :
– Hit pan and add one tbsp oil
– Add chopped Green garlic
– Add Chopped ginger , garlic and green chili paste.
– Stir and Saute for around 1 minute.
– Add chopped onions.
– Add Tomato ketchup , Soya sauce , Red chilli sauce , Vinegar and mix well.
– Add fried Manchurian balls and add salt as per taste.
– Cook for around 2 minute, once cooked sprinkle spring onions.
– Veg Manchurian are ready to serve. Serve it Hot.