How To Make Veg Upma | Easy & Healthy Breakfast Recipe | Masala Trails
Learn how to make Veg Upma, a simple, healthy yet absolutely tasty and one of the popular breakfast recipes at home by our Chef Sneha Nair only on get Curried.
Making upma doesn’t take much time. It’s one of the most healthy breakfast or snack recipe across India that tastes delicious. Steaming hot upma with a cup of chai or filter coffee can be a comfort breakfast for anyone! Do try this and let us know your feedback through comments.
1 cup Semolina
1 tsp Mustard Seeds
4 Green Chillies
Red Chilli Powder
– Dry roast semolina in a pan. Once they are roasted, allow it to cool down.
– In a deep bottom pan, heat oil and add mustard seeds.
– Allow the mustard seeds to flutter and later add green chillies, ginger, asafoetida powder, finely chopped onions and salt to taste.
– Once the onions are slightly cooked add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, carrot, beans, green peas to the mixture and mix well.
– Add some water so as to cook the vegetables.
– Cover the lid and allow it to cook for 3 minutes.
– Add roasted semolina and mix well.
– Since 1:2 is the ratio for upma, add two cups of water for one cup of semolina.
– Mix it well and add coriander leaves.
– Healthy and delicious upma is ready to be served!
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/PMj9Bj
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/zdsJ6D
Host: Sneha Nair
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe and Get regular Updates:
Subscribe to YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetCurried
Follow us on Google+ : https://plus.google.com/+getcurried
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Get_Curried
Follow us on Instagram: https://instagram.com/getcurried