ITALIAN PEPPERS AND EGGS | Capsicum Recipes (Pipindun e Ove) | Easy Breakfast Recipes
Peppers and eggs (Pipindun e ove) is a classic 2-ingredient dish which can be served as a starter, lunch or even for breakfast! The flavours of fried peppers mixed with egg and the very best extra virgin olive oil enjoyed with crisp, homemade Italian bread, will transport you to a hearty meal in the Italian mountainside.
This dish has been enjoyed for generations, which is why I chose to make it with my Dad on a recent trip to Lake Scanno. The perfect company and setting made it taste even better!
📺SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (IT’S FREEEEEE 😉 http://bit.ly/SubscribeToMyYOUTUBEchannel
📖Share it with your FOODIE friends on FACEBOOK
🌍Get the recipe on my #FoodBlog
🍝Check out my website for full recipes and to follow my blog: http://vincenzosplate.com/
🔄Kg to cups converter: http://www.convertunits.com/from/kilo+g/to/cup+[US]
ITALIAN PEPPERS AND EGGS
2 x peppers (capsicums)
4 x eggs
Extra virgin olive oil (XVOO)
1. To make the peppers and eggs, start by cutting the peppers in half. Remove the seeds and then cut them into strips.
2. Put your pan on medium heat and add a generous amount of extra virgin olive oil.
3. Once this has started to warm, add in the strips of peppers and stir using a wooden spoon.
4. Leave this to simmer, stirring occasionally to make sure the peppers are moist with oil.
5. While this is simmering, in a small bowl, crack the four eggs. Sprinkle a touch of salt into the bowl, and beat well using a fork.
6. Once the peppers have softened, pour the egg mix into the pan and leave for 5-7 seconds. Then, mix rigorously using a wooden spoon. The eggs will start to become fluffy and mix in well with the peppers.
7. Leave for another 5-7 seconds and repeat until the egg is cooked through.
HOW TO SERVE:
1. Transfer individual portions onto your plates and serve with a slice of fresh bread.
2. If you have fresh truffle (or even truffle oil), add some on top and then devour!
E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate…Enjoy!
Support My Channel via Patreon!
Support My Channel By Shopping on Amazon!
These are the products I love using the most in my kitchen:
Chasseur cookware: http://amzn.to/2gIE7Hc
Chef Knives: http://amzn.to/2gzEG58
Provolone Cheese: http://amzn.to/2gebn42
Tomato Sauce: http://amzn.to/2gzRUz2
Italian Coffee: http://amzn.to/2fPUtM9
Extra Virgin Olive Oil: http://amzn.to/2gIHApf
Parmesan Cheese: http://amzn.to/2gzYtl6
📺Subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/vincenzosplate?sub_confirmation=1
📖LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/vincenzosplate/
📷FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @vincenzosplate https://www.instagram.com/vincenzosplate/
✔FOLLOWM ME ON GOOGLE+ https://plus.google.com/+VincenzosPlate/posts
🙌FOLLOW ME ON LINKEDIN https://au.linkedin.com/in/vincenzosplate
🌍Join my Italian Tour in July 2017 and discover the secret gems of Italy with me. Check out the itinerary and make sure you book asap (Only 10 spots available) http://www.vincenzosplate.com/italian-tour/
Check out these PLAYLISTS:
👪COOKING WITH MY FAMILY PLAYLIST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJwrH1iB-tbepayGhQ6bwS202IgFm8uwV
🍝PASTA RECIPES: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8YhYnZNSVs&list=PLJwrH1iB-tbcJrYnFjobLWG6Ik8e8MZTZ
🍕PIZZA RECIPES: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJwrH1iB-tbcFaTg-8vUbJ8fAOYEWaXLL
🍗MAIN COURSE RECIPES: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJwrH1iB-tbf_mrFYE8bvpUHZ-tKPzdou
🍰DESSERT RECIPES: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJwrH1iB-tbfFsjUKcj3iEo6JmPxDIMQ6
✔LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT on my videos please. It really means a lot to me.
Editing software: http://amzn.to/2gjPbGR
🎵MUSIC: Courtesy of Epidemic Sound http://www.epidemicsound.com/
🎬 #VincenzosPlate is a YouTube channel with a focus on cooking, determined to teach the world, one #videorecipe at a time that you don’t need to be a professional #chef to impress friends, family and yourself with mouth-watering #ItalianFoodRecipes right out of your very own kitchen, whilst having a laugh (and a glass of vino!).
#peppersandeggs #peppersrecipe #capsicum #eggs #capsicumrecipe #breakfastrecipes #eggpepperfry #capsicumeggfry #recipewithpeppers #peppers
📺Re-Watch the Italian Peppers and Eggs recipe https://youtu.be/vKj8QX2FsdA