CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS | SPICY CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS | CHICKEN FRY RECIPE
Chicken Drumsticks | Chicken Drumsticks Recipe | Spicy Chicken Drumsticks | Chicken Drumsticks Indian Style | Chicken Drumsticks Fry | Grilled Chicken Drumsticks | Tangdi Kabab | Chicken Fry Recipe
Ingredients for Chicken Drumsticks Fry:
Chicken Drumsticks (around 6-7)- 500 gms
– Whisked Curd/Yogurt- 3 tbsp
– Turmeric Powder- 1/4 tsp
– Red Chilli Powder- 1 tsp
– Coriander Powder- 1 tsp
– Kashmiri Chilli Powder- 3/4 tsp
– Garam Masala Powder- 1/2 tsp
– Salt- 1 tsp
– Tomato Ketchup- 1 tbsp
– Refined Oil- 1 tbsp
– Ginger Garlic paste- 1 tsp
– Refined Oil- 4 tbsp
– Wash and pat dry the chicken drumsticks. Make one slit on each of the drumsticks.
– Whisk the curd/yogurt and add all the other ingredients to make the mix.
– To marinate the chicken, arrange the drumsticks in a bowl and add the ginger garlic paste. Next pour the Yogurt-Masala mix on top of the drumsticks and give a mix to coat them well. Cover and set aside on room temperature for around 90 mins.
– Heat oil in a pan and place the drumsticks side by side.
– Fry on medium heat for 2 mins and then flip it on the other side. Continue to fry it on medium heat for another 2 mins and then flip it and lower the heat.
– Keep frying it and turning it every 2 mins to roast it evenly. This should take a total of 10-11 mins and total around 15 mins frying time.
#chickendrumsticks #spicychickendrumsticks #chickendrumsticksfry #tangdikabab #friedchicken #spiceeats #spiceatsrecipes #spiceeatschicken