HERB GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE | HEALTHY GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE | EASY GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE
Herb Grilled Chicken Recipe | Healthy Grilled Chicken Recipe | Easy Grilled Chicken Recipe | Grilled Chicken | Keto Recipe | Grill Chicken Recipe
Ingredients for Grilled Chicken:
Chicken fillets- 3 nos. (weighing around 100-125 gms. each)
Marinade to be blended:
– Chilli flakes- 1 tsp
– Oregano- 1 tsp
– Black pepper powder- 1/2 tsp
– Brown sugar- 1/2 tsp
– Juice of 1 small lemon- 2 tsp
– Coriander leaves/ Parsley chopped – 3 tbsp
– Garlic cloves- 3
– Salt- 1/2 tsp or to taste
– Olive oil- 1/4 cup
– Take a blender/grinder and add all the items for marination.
– Blend it to a rough marinade and pour it on the chicken fillets. Mix well and set aside for around 30 mins.
– Heat a grill pan & add 1 tbsp olive oil. Spread it evenly.
– Once hot, add the chicken fillets one beside the other. Pour the rest of the marinade oil on top of the chicken.
– Grill on high heat for around 3 mins.
– Turn them on the other side & grill 3 more mins on the other side.
– Lower heat cook 3-4 mins on both sides flipping the chicken pieces.
– Keep basting with the oil in the pan
– Cook till grill marks are developed.
#grilledchicken #herbgrilledchicken #healthygrilledchicken #grilledchickenrecipe #spiceeats #spiceeatsrecipes #spiceeatschicken #ketorecipeschicken #ketodiet