How to Make Mixed Sprouts Tikki Burger | Healthy Recipes | Quick & Easy Breakfast #Shemaroolifestyle
Guilt free Mix Sprout Tikki Burger for your burger cravings. High on Fiber, protein and low on calories. Learn how to make Mix Sprout Tikki Burger (serve with fries) 30 minutes
• 1/2 Cup Boiled Mixed Sprouts
• 1 1/2 Tablespoon Mint Leaves
• Salt As Required
• 1/2 Teaspoon Crushed To Paste Green Chili
• 1/2 Tablespoon Mint Leaves
• Water As Required
• 1 1/2 Tablespoon Coriander Leaves
• 1/2 Tablespoon Gram Flour (Besan)
• 1 Dash Asafoetida
• 1/2 Tablespoon Coriander Leaves
• 1/2 Cup Refined Oil
• Potatoes For Fries
– To start with, take a blender and blend together sprouted moong dal and water. Make a smooth paste.
– Transfer in a bowl and combine mint leaves, gram flour, green chili paste, salt, coriander leaves in it. Mix thoroughly to form a thick batter. Roll out flat round balls from this mixture in shape of tikkis.
– Take a plate and combine together chopped coriander, mint leaves (1/2 tbsp both). Roll the tikkis in this mixture.
– Take a non-stick pan, keep it on medium flame and heat oil in it. Pan fry these tikkis in the pan until golden brown in colour from both the sides. Take out on an absorbent paper.
– Serve in toasted burger buns.
#MixedSproutsTikkiBurger #HealthyRecipes #Quick&EasyBreakfast
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FashnPlattr/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fashnplattr/
Tweet to us: https://twitter.com/FashnPlattr
To keep watching our videos, subscribe to our channel: http://bit.ly/FashionPlatter