Oats Roti with Palak (Spinach) Tofu Curry | Healthy Recipe | HelathifyMe
How do you make a regular roti and palak curry more nutritious? We have just the recipe – Healthy Oats Roti with Palak Tofu Curry!
The combination of oats roti and the wholesome palak tofu curry is the perfect mid-day meal! Packed with iron, proteins, fibre and so much more goodness, this recipe has the stamp of every nutritionist!
Try it and give us a thumbs up if you liked it or leave us a comment with your suggestions.
#Recipes #Health #PalakTofu #OatsRoti #HealthifyMe
For more Healthy Recipes, Weight Loss Advice and Calorie Tracking options install the HealthifyMe App here http://bit.ly/2xTg1Qb
Visit us at http://www.healthifyme.com
Tweet us at http://www.twitter.com/healthifyme
Follow us at http://www.instagram.com/healthifyme
Like us at http://www.facebook.com/healthifyme
For the curry:
2 cups of palak
1/8 tsp of cumin seeds
2 green cardamoms
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
2 tsp green chilli paste
¾ cup onion
½ cup tomatoes
1 cup tofu
½ tsp coriander powder
¼ tsp garam masala
¼ tsp fenugreek leaves powder
For the roti:
1 cup whole wheat flour
½ cup rolled oats
¼ cup onions
2 tbsp fresh coriander
½ tsp green chilli
Salt to taste
1 tbsp olive oil
1. In a pan, heat oil and cook palak/spinach for a few seconds.
2. Once cooled, transfer the spinach into the grinder to make a smooth paste, add water if required.
3. In another pan, heat oil and add cumin seeds, cardamom, cloves, and cinnamon and cook for a few seconds.
4. Add ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste, onions, and tomatoes and cook for a few seconds.
5. Add tofu, coriander powder, garam masala, fenugreek powder, and palak paste.
6. Add required amount of water and simmer for 15 minutes.
1. Take wheat flour in a bowl.
2. Add rolled oats, onions, coriander, green chilli, salt to taste.
3. Knead well and make a dough.
4. Roll the dough flat into roti.
Enjoy your healthy oats roti with palak tofu curry!