Chicken Masala Curry | Popular Chicken Main Course Recipe | Masala Trails
Learn how to make Chicken Masala Curry a popular chicken main course recipe, at home only on Get Curried.
The variations in chicken main course recipes are innumerable. If you are looking for an authentic Chicken gravy recipe then this is the right place. Chef Sneha brings you this delicious spicy chicken curry recipe only on Masala Trails.
3 Bay Leaf
2 Star Anise
8 Garlic Pods
4 Green Chillies
½ tsp Turmeric Powder
1 1/2 tsp Chilli Powder
1 ½ tsp Garam Masala
– In a pan heat oil, add cumin seeds, bay leaf, star anise, cardamom, cloves, garlic pods, ginger green chillies, onions and salt. Mix them well.
– Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala, tomatoes and water.
– Add potatoes and allow it to cook.
– Add chicken pieces and allow the gravy to cook.
– Add cream and coriander leaves and cook it on a low flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
– Delicious Chicken Gravy is ready to be served!
Share on Facebook –
Tweet about this –
Host: Sneha Nair
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Kataria
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
VFX – Shravan Shah
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetCurried