How To Make Achari Chicken | Delicious Chicken Main Course Recipe | Swaad Anusaar With Seema
Learn how to make Achari Chicken, a delicious and mouth watering chicken main course recipe with Chef Seema only on Swaad Anusaar.
Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever may be its form, its flavor may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be digested easily. Try Achari Chicken our Chef’s style and do let us know your comments.
Dried Red Chillies
Ginger Garlic Paste
Red Chilli Powder
– Bring mustard oil to boil and allow it to cool before you start cooking.
– To the oil, add cinnamon stick, fenugreek seeds, kalonji, fennel seeds, dried red chillies and ginger garlic paste.
– Allow the ginger garlic paste to cook.
– Add the chicken pieces and mix it well along with the masalas.
– Once the chicken pieces change color, add onions and tomatoes and cook well.
– Add salt to taste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and green chillies and mix well.
– Add curd and allow the chicken to cook for 20 minutes.
– Once the chicken is cooked well add coriander leaves and serve the delicious Achari Chicken Hot!
Share on Facebook: https://goo.gl/zvlQU8
Tweet about this: https://goo.gl/FI6N08
Host : Seema Gadh
Director: Rohtki Arora
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Kataria, Pratik Gamre
Editing: Suchit Dandgaval
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeWBcDP75zrzuIh4cKDW6iw?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/swaadanusaar
Follow us on twitter – https://twitter.com/SwaadAnusaar
Like us on Facebook – www.facebook.com/swaadanusaarrecipes