How To Make Bhuna Gosht | Delicious Mutton Main Course Recipe | Swaad Anusaar With Seema
Learn how to make Bhuna Gosht, a delicious and mouth watering mutton main course recipe with Chef Seema only on Swaad Anusaar.
Bhuna Gosht is very tasty and easy to make dish, it takes a bit more time in cooking of Bhuna Gosht, but the end results and efforts are worth it. This consists of pan-frying the meat with spices. The meat cooks in its own juices, which is what gives the deep flavor. Try out this recipe and do let us know your comments.
Ginger Garlic Paste
Red Chilli Powder
Cumin Seed Powder
– Bring the mustard oil to boiling or smoking point and allow it to cool down completely.
– Once the oil is done, add bay leaves, black pepper, cloves, black cardamom, cinnamon, green cardamom and green chillies. Mix them well.
– Add finely chopped onions and salt. Cook the onions till they are brown in color.
– Once the onions are done, add mutton and mix them well.
– Add potatoes and mix them again.
– Add ginger garlic paste and allow it to cook well.
– Add tomato puree and give it a mix.
– Add the dry spices one by one. Add red chilli powder, cumin seed powder and coriander powder.
– Once everything is mixed, allow it to cook for 30 minutes on a low flame.
– Once cooked, add curd and coriander leaves and cook it for another 25 minutes on a low flames.
– Add garam masala and coriander leaves. Give it a mix.
– The delicious and mouth watering bhuna gosht is ready to be served.
Share on Facebook: https://goo.gl/gOgyUu
Tweet about this: https://goo.gl/LYCSza
Host : Seema Gadh
Director: Tushar Tawde
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Kataria, Pratik Gamre
Editing: Suchit Dandgaval
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeWBcDP75zrzuIh4cKDW6iw?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/swaadanusaar
Follow us on twitter – https://twitter.com/SwaadAnusaar
Like us on Facebook – www.facebook.com/swaadanusaarrecipes