Kala Chana With Gravy Recipe In Hindi | Quick & Easy Main Course Recipe | Swaad Anusaar With Seema
Learn how to make Kala Chana With Gravy a popular and healthy main course recipe, with Chef Seema only on Swaad Anusaar.
Kala Chana is one of the most versatile lentil available in our kitchen. There are variety of dishes that can be prepared with Kala Chana that too in a jiffy. One such main course recipe is Kala Chana with gravy that goes amazing with rice, roti or any other accompaniment. Try this out and do let us know your feedback through your comments.
Ginger Garlic Paste
Red Chilli Powder
Cumin Seed Powder
– Pressure cook the kala chana that’s soaked over night in water and also add salt.
– In a pan, add onion paste and oil. Allow the onions to cook well and till they change color.
– Add ginger garlic paste and allow the mixture to cook well.
– Add tomato puree along with green chillies, salt, red chilli powder, cumin seed powder, turmeric powder, chole masala and mix well.
– Add water and allow the gravy to cook well.
– Add coriander and mint leaves.
– Once the chana is cooked, add the gravy to cooked chana but do remove a cup of chana so as to grind and mix in the gravy.
– Grind the cooked chana that’s kept separately. Add them to the gravy.
– Give the gravy a whistle and later cook it on low flame for 5 minutes.
– Add coriander and mint leaves along with coriander powder and garam masala.
– Add fresh lime juice and mix well.
– Delicious Kala chana gravy is ready to be served.
Share on Facebook: https://goo.gl/8GCSIG
Tweet about this: https://goo.gl/oYXQrr
Host : Seema Gadh
Director: Tushar Tawde
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Kataria, Pratik Gamre
Editing: Suchit Dandgaval
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeWBcDP75zrzuIh4cKDW6iw?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/swaadanusaar
Follow us on twitter – https://twitter.com/SwaadAnusaar
Like us on Facebook – www.facebook.com/swaadanusaarrecipes