Masale Bhaat Recipe | Quick & Simple Masala Rice Recipe | Masala Trails With Smita Deo
Learn how to make authentic Masale Bhaat, a typical Maharashtrian main course recipe at home from our Chef Smita only on Rajshri Food.
Masale Bhaat (Masala Bhaat) is a spicy vegetarian rice recipe with lot of goodness of vegetables. Masala Rice is a perfect combination of nutrition and taste! Watch and learn and do try this healthy and delicious recipe. Do post your comments below.
3 cups ambe mohar rice
1 bay leaf
1 tsp mustard seeds
1 tsp cumin seeds
A pinch of asafetida
Few curry leaves
2 medium onions finely chopped
½ tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp ginger paste
1½ tsp goda masala
1 tsp garam masala
1½ tsp chilli powder
2 medium potatoes cut into 1” cubes
1 cup of fresh green peas
1 cup of ivy gourd cut lengthwise
¼ cup grated fresh coconut
¼ cup finely chopped coriander
3 tbsp oil
Salt to taste
– Soak the rice in water for an hour
– Heat oil and add the bay leaf, mustard seeds. Once the mustard seeds crackle add the cumin seeds. Asafetida and the curry leaves.
– Add the onion and fry till the onion turns golden.
– Add the turmeric powder, ginger paste, the goda masala, garam masala, chilli powder, potatoes, peas, ivy gourd salt, rice and sauté it for 2-3 minutes
– Add 6 cups of water and cook till the rice and the vegetables are done.
– Garnish with the coriander and coconut and serve it hot
Host : Smita Deo
Director : Tushar Tawde
Editing: Kishor Rai
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Pratik Gamre
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook : https://goo.gl/9ZQNkC
Share on Twitter : https://goo.gl/aSMI2I
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood