Mutton Biryani | Easy & Homemade | Recipe by Archana in Marathi | Indian Rice Main Course
Learn how to make Mutton Biryani recipe at home from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani. Mutton Biryani is a popular and easy Indian rice main course recipe where Mutton pieces are marinated, cooked in thick gravy and layered with rice.
3/4th kg Mutton
1/2 kg Basmti Rice, cooked
1 inch Ginger
2 Green Chillies
1 Cup Mint Leaves
1 Cup Coriander Leaves
1 tbsp Biryani Masala
1 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
1 tsp Lemon Juice
4-5 tbsp Oil
Salt to taste
Salt to taste
– To make the marinate in a mixer grinder add tomatoes, onions, ginger, garlic, green chillies, mint leaves and coriander leaves. Grind everything to a smooth paste.
– Marinate the mutton with this masala paste.
– Also add biryani masala, red chilli powder, salt and little water. Mix everything and make sure the mutton is coated well with the masala.
– In a pressure cooker add oil enough for the mutton to cook.
– Add marinated mutton pieces. Cover the lid and pressure cook for 4-5 whistles.
– Open the lid after few minutes.
– In a large bowl add cooked rice. Also add fried onions, lemon juice, mint leaves and little salt. Mix everything well.
– In a pan, first layer the mutton. Then layer the rice. Cover it and let everything come together on a slow flame for 10 minutes.
– Delicious Mutton Biryani is ready to be served!
Subscribe & Stay Tuned: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=ruchkarmejwani
For Facebook Updates: https://www.facebook.com/RuchkarMejwani
Join us on G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/108499039376892009441/posts