Spaghetti Aglio e Olio Recipe
Spaghetti aglio e olio (Spaghetti with garlic and olive oil) – one of the most famous pasta dishes from the Italian cuisine. Super easy pasta recipe with garlic, chilli, parsley and parmesan and olive oil.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Spaghetti-Aglio-e-Olio-Recipe
Mushroom Risotto: http://bit.ly/MushroomRisottoTCF
Greek Moussaka: http://bit.ly/MoussakaGreek
Crispy Roasted Potatoes: http://bit.ly/RoastedCrispyPotatoes
Shepherd’s Pie: http://bit.ly/ShepherdsPieTCF
Parisian Gnocchi: http://bit.ly/ParisianGnocchi
Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls: http://bit.ly/GarlicRolls
Garlic Shrimp: http://bit.ly/GarlicShrimpRecipe
My favorite kitchen equipment:
300g (10.5oz) spaghetti
4 garlic gloves
1 red chili pepper
1/4 bunch fresh parsley
1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
1. Slice garlic cloves, chili pepper and chop parsley.
2. Bring large pot of water to a boil. Add 1 tablespoon salt. Add the spaghetti and cook according to the directions on the package.
3. Meanwhile make the sauce: to a large, cold skillet add olive oil, slices garlic cloves and chili. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until the garlic just begins to turn golden on the edges. don’t overcook!
4. Set aside 1 cup of the pasta cooking water before you drain the pasta.
5. Add the drained pasta to the skillet, sprinkle with salt, freshly ground black pepper and stir. Add the cooking water and stir until combined. Turn the heat off, add the parsley and give a last stir.
6. Transfer to a plate and serve with parmesan.