Easy 3-Ingredient Mac and Cheese Recipe (One Pot)
This mac and cheese is creamy, cheesy and super rich! To make this easy homemade macaroni and cheese you need only 3 ingredients and 20 minutes of work. This is the easiest stove top mac and cheese recipe you can find, if your family and kinds love classic comfort food they will love this recipe.
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
Classic mac and cheese: http://bit.ly/MacAndCheeseTCF
Shepherd’s Pie: http://bit.ly/ShepherdsPieTCF
Cheesy Eggplant Roll-Ups: http://bit.ly/EggplantRollatiniTCF
Baked Broccoli Cheese Balls: http://bit.ly/BroccoliCheeseBalls
4 cups (1 liter) Milk
12oz (340g) Pasta (elbow macaroni)
7oz (200g) Cheddar cheese, shredded
1 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
1/4 teaspoon Paprika
1. In a large pot, bring milk to a boil.
2. Reduce to medium-low heat, add macaroni and cook, stirring frequently, until the pasta is cooked, about 12 minutes.
3. Remove from heat, add the cheese and stir until melted and incorporated.
4. Serve and enjoy!
• You can use any kind of cheese that you like. Or combination of several cheeses.
• For extra creamy mac and cheese add 1 more cup to the pot of milk.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?ref=share&v=IzLn0pXntNE