HOW TO MAKE A MINI PAVLOVA – EASY KIDS RECIPE
I hope you like my recipe for mini pavlova’s.
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that’s just what a person needs.
Simple Cooking Channel Merchandise!!
4 Egg Whites
1 Cup of sugar
1 Tablespoon of cornflour
1 Teaspoon of white vinegar
½ Cup of whipping cream
1. Add egg white to a bowl and beat until soft peaks form
2. Add the sugar gradually and beat in slowly
3. Add the cornflour and white vinegar and fold through
4. Add the mixture to ramekins or small oven proof bowls
5. Bake at 120c or 240F for 35-40 minutes
6. Turn oven off and open door slightly and leave to cool for an hour
7. Whip the cream and add some mixed fruits and fold through
8. Add to the top of the pavlova’s and serve