QUICK ALOO CURRY | POORI ALOO SABZI RECIPE | POORI WALE ALOO RECIPE
Quick Aloo Curry | Poori Aloo Sabzi Recipe | Poori Wale aloo recipe
– Medium sized boiled potatoes- 500 gms
– Green chillies, cut into two pieces- 2
– Asafoetida (Hing)- a pinch (1/4 tsp)
– Cumin seeds- 1 tsp
– Kashmiri Chilli powder- 1 tsp
– Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
– Kasuri Methi, crushed- 1 tsp
– Chaat Masala- 1 tsp
– Garam Masala powder- 1/2 tsp
– Salt- 1 tsp or to taste
– Water- 2 cups
– Coriander leaves, chopped – 2 tbsp
– Oil- 3 tbsp
– Peel the boiled potatoes & roughly mash them.
– Cut the chillies into two pieces & finely chop the coriander leaves.
– Heat oil in a kadhai & add a pinch of asafoetida(hing).
– Add the cumin seeds & then the green chillies.
– When the cumin seeds change colour add the Kashmiri Chilli powder. Stir it once & add in the roughly mashed potatoes.
– Mix it well & sauté for a minute.
– Add 2 cups of water, mix in the potatoes well. Let it come to a boil.
– Add in the Turmeric powder, Kasuri Methi & salt.
– Cook for 2 mins.
– Now add the Chaat Masala & Garam Masala powder.
– Mix & let it cook for around 2-3 mins till oil separates.
– Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
– Enjoy hot with Poori or Roti.
#spiceeatsrecipes #spiceeatsvegrecipes #aloorecipes